This course is designed for DOT and Non-DOT Breath Alcohol Technicians (BATs) and Screening Test Technicians (STTs) who intend to utilize the Intoximeters RBTVXL System in the field. The system is comprised of the AlcoSensor VXL Handheld Alcohol Screening Device and the RBTVXL instrument, docking station, a keyboard and a printer. This device appears on the NHTSA Conforming Product’s List (CPL), a requirement for most federally regulated alcohol testing programs.
BAT and STT training requires that the technician receive training in the applicable regulations and training for the device to be used in the field under 49 CFR Part 40.213(c). This course qualifies for the device training component of this requirement known as the “Initial Proficiency Demonstrations.”
If you need all three components of training including Basic Information and Qualification training in addition to this Initial Proficiency Demonstration, then you should take the DOT Breath Alcohol Technician Course instead.
This device can be programmed for use under:
- Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- US Department of Transportation
- US Department of Energy
- Law Enforcement
- Other customized uses are programmable
The manufacturer has been a trusted instrument producer for BATs for decades because of the quality, reliability, and portability of their instruments. This model is the newer version of the traditionally favored RBTIV System.
WHAT MAKES OUR CERTIFICATION COURSES DIFFERENT ?
There is no luck involved with becoming number one in an industry. To be on top you can’t just do what is expected; you must go above and beyond what is expected, you must innovate and come up with new methods of helping students accomplish their goals by providing some of the most cutting-edge solutions the industry has to offer. So what makes us different?
- Our lead instructor, Andrew Easler, has a four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Education from the University of Central Florida and is a master of corporate training.
- Our courses are original and thoughtfully made. When we launched in 2013, our goal was to become the “Harvard” of the drug, alcohol, and DNA Paternity testing training business.
- We are an Approved Education Provider with many human resources certification organizations throughout the world and we offer continuing education credits (CE Credits) with the majority of our courses.
- Our learning management system is robust and highly engaging. It allows students to work at the best pace that suits them for maximum learning and content retention. Our students don’t feel rushed into “cramming” for a course only to forget the material a week later and therefore perform better in practice and make less mistakes than traditional training environments.
- All students receive lifetime access to their purchased courses until finished; review the course at any time from anywhere in the world.
- Immediate certificate issuance after passing the course so you can start testing and specimen collection right away. We can also mail you a beautiful, frame-able certificate that you will want to proudly display on your wall.