The EaslerLMS platform is designed for more than just earning “commission” on selling courses. EaslerLMS was made exclusively for those who are committed to delivering quality drug and alcohol testing education. By joining, our resellers contribute to a better industry. Every reseller admitted to our team helps us to create great courses and build a community of like-minded individuals who want to make the industry more credible.
Resellers have three options: (1) a free manager account with volume discounts and workflow automation; or (2) our paid reseller account which provides volume discounts, a co-branded e-commerce website, workflow automation, and live customer support. (3) or our training partner site that provides the partner with 90% royalty on sales, a co-branded e-commerce website, workflow automation, and much more.
Why partner with DrugTestingCourses.com?
- We do the work. We write the courses, publish the courses in your branded Learning Management System (LMS) and update the courses regularly.
- Why is that important? Managing a training organization with a full staff of instructors, instructional designers, subject matter experts, administrative staff, and programmers working to maintain, update, and grow a full library of courses isn’t cheap. Becoming a reseller allows you to take advantage of the benefits of a training company without all of the risk.
- Can you afford not to? No matter what kind of service agent you are, if you are providing advice or services in the drug and alcohol testing industry your clients are inevitably going to need training. Whether they get training from you or your competitor is up to you.
- Price Protection: Seeing the price of software increase over time is frustrating and scary when your planning for your future. Paid plans may increase up to 5% per year. Our free manager plans will always be free.
- Increase your bottom line. In addition to the strategic value of keeping your clients “in-house” the reseller program is designed to provide economic value as well. Resellers split the sale of every course they offer. The amount resellers earn depends on the Tier. As illustrated in the chart below, by increasing the Tier a reseller can essentially “buy up” their portion of the revenue split.
- We protect customer information: We use customer data for training and support; we don’t sell, rent, read, or use your customer data and information in any other way, shape or form.
- Transparency: From financial reporting to user enrollments and course certificates, easy-to-use reporting tools allow resellers to monitor portal activity in real time.
- Automation: Let your portal work for you, not the other way around. Our co-branded e-commerce solution automates the entire training process from sign-up to payment and reporting.
FREE MANAGER ACCOUNT: To enroll as a manager all you have to do is select the course you would like to resell, purchase two or more credits, and then you will be automatically enrolled as a manager and can invite users. Manger accounts qualify for volume pricing.
CO-BRANDED RESELLER ACCOUNT: Our paid reseller accounts are for compliance companies who do not train others and need a training provider. The program provides volume discounts, and 25% gross commisison on all sales a co-branded e-commerce website, workflow automation, live customer support, and a success coach. To enroll in our paid e-commerce please contact us at 1-888-399-5574. There is a $1000 one-time fee, volume discounts, and credits that never expire. We do require a minimum gross sales of $6000 per year, or we may downgrade your account to a free manager account, without notice.
TRAINING PARTNER: Perfect for those who want to become a train-the-trainer, or already have their training certificate and want to partner with Easler Education to start or improve their training business, or others who want to partner with Easler to offer educational solutions for their organization by using our technology, automated workflows, powerful e-commerce features, and sales success coach. Training partners earn 90% royalties on all training.* The fee is $15,000 per year, plus a 10% success fee on sales.
*For courses that require instructor-led mock demonstrations, you can have one of our trainers do it for which will reduce your royalty split by 30% on courses with nocks (i.e. DOT Urine Specimen Collector). Training supplies can be included for an additional charge.