WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE ?
- Comprehensive online training program consisting of videos, documents, and resources
- Online exam with five attempts before needing a manual reset (no need to pay again if you fail)
- Opportunity for interactive questions and answers at any time during the course
- Downloadable materials including relevant OSHA regulations
- Same-day certificate issuance (printable online)
- Work on the course at any time from anywhere with internet access
- Collector Support®: get questions answered by our expert instructors; we’re just one email or call away
- Automatic content updates so you know you will always have the accurate information.
THIS COURSE PACKAGE IS PERFECT FOR
- Healthcare Workers
- Urgent Care Workers
- Safety Officers
- Physician Assistants
- Medical Assistants
- Healthcare entrepreneurs
- Healthcare administrators
- Healthcare supervisors
- Other medical personnel
- Other individuals with potential for occupational exposure to bloodborne, airborne, and droplet pathogens
- Successful students will be able to demonstrate an understanding of risks, preventative, and remedial measures for potential occupational exposure to bloodborne pathogens, airborne and droplet transmitted diseases with a 70% proficiency.
- Successful students will be able to express an understanding of industry terms and the protocols involved by completing an online quiz with 75% or greater proficiency.
HOW IS STUDENT PROFICIENCY ASSESSED?
This course includes both informal and formal assessment techniques including quantitative and qualitative strategies. Course exams utilizing a number of random questions taken from a larger question pool assess the understanding of key terms and concepts within the curricula while the interactive question and answer feature provides a summative and qualitative assessment.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THIS COURSE?
This course may take longer or shorter to complete depending on student pace, reading, and comprehension level. Here is a breakdown of the average time students take to complete this course:
- Bloodborne, Airborne & Droplet Pathogen Training: 60 Minutes
MATERIALS NECESSARY FOR COURSE COMPLETION
Students will need access to a computer with reliable internet access and access to one of the following web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozila Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
NOTE: Microsoft Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft. The continued use of this browser exposes your internet session to security vulnerabilities. For this reasons, students may not access the course from Internet Explorer.
Bloodborne, Airborne, & Droplet Pathogen Training Course
In a healthcare setting, employees may be exposed to bloodborne, airborne, & droplet transmitted diseases and need treatment and prevention training.
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: Easler Education Inc.
Course Provider URL: https://drugtestingcourses.com