WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE ?
- Comprehensive online training program consisting of videos, documents, and resources
- Online exam with five attempts before needing a manual reset (no need to pay again if you fail)
- Opportunity for interactive questions and answers at any time during the course
- Downloadable materials including relevant OSHA regulations
- Same-day certificate issuance (printable online)
- Work on the course at any time from anywhere with internet access
- Collector Support®: get questions answered by our expert instructors; we’re just one email or call away
- Automatic content updates so you know you will always have the accurate information.
THIS COURSE PACKAGE IS PERFECT FOR
- New urine collectors
- Collectors needing annual refresher training
- Drug testing entrepreneurs
- Collection site business owners
- Collection site supervisors
- Medical Assistants in collection sites
- Occupational Medicine Nurses
- Substance Abuse Professionals (SAPs) conducting urine collections
- Designated Employer Representatives (DERs) and Program Managers with an in-house testing program
- Mental/Behavioral Health Professionals conducting urine collections
- Occupational Medicine Physicians and Professionals conducting urine collections
- Successful students will be able to demonstrate an understanding of risks, preventative, and remedial measures for potential occupational exposure to bloodborne pathogens with a 70% proficiency.
- Successful students will be able to express an understanding of industry terms and the protocols involved by completing an online quiz with 75% or greater proficiency.
HOW IS STUDENT PROFICIENCY ASSESSED?
This course includes both informal and formal assessment techniques including quantitative and qualitative strategies. Course exams utilizing a number of random questions taken from a larger question pool assess the understanding of key terms and concepts within the curricula while the interactive question and answer feature provides a summative and qualitative assessment.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THIS COURSE?
This course may take longer or shorter to complete depending on student pace, reading, and comprehension level. Here is a breakdown of the average time students take to complete this course:
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training for Urine Specimen Collectors: 30 Minutes
MATERIALS NECESSARY FOR COURSE COMPLETION
Students will need access to a computer with reliable internet access and access to one of the following web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozila Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
NOTE: Microsoft Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft. The continued use of this browser exposes your internet session to security vulnerabilities. For this reasons, students may not access the course from Internet Explorer.