WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE DOT HHS ORAL FLUID SPECIMEN COLLECTOR TRAINING COURSE?
- Comprehensive online training program consisting of videos, documents, resources, and PowerPoints
- Online exam
- Virtual Mock Demonstrations (Mocks) conducted via webcam through a teleconferencing tool such as Skype or Google Hangouts
- All materials necessary to complete mocks
- Same-day certificate issuance (printable online)
DOT HHS ORAL FLUID SPECIMEN COLLECTOR TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVES
- Successful students will be able to conduct collections and testing according to the relevant protocols for the testing modality when provided with relevant and dynamic collection scenarios with a 100% proficiency.
- Successful students will be able to express an understanding of industry terms and the protocols involved by completing an online quiz with 75% or greater proficiency.
HOW IS STUDENT PROFICIENCY ASSESSED ?
This course includes both informal and formal assessment techniques including quantitative and qualitative strategies.Course exams utilizing a number of random questions taken from a larger question pool assess the understanding of key terms and concepts within the curricula while the mock collection (mocks) provide a summative and qualitative assessment through demonstrations designed to assess students’ preparedness for a variety of real-world scenarios.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THE DOT HHS ORAL FLUID SPECIMEN COLLECTOR TRAINING COURSE?
- New collectors
- Collectors needing refresher training
- Business owners
- Medical Assistants
- Laboratory Technicians
- Occupational Medicine Physicians and Professionals
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THE DOT HHS ORAL FLUID SPECIMEN COLLECTOR TRAINING COURSE PACKAGE?
- According to surveys from GlassDoor.com, the average Drug Testing Collector earns approximately $36,000 per year
- Saliva testing is simpler, easier, and does not require collectors of the same gender
- Clients needing only one service may return for a different service if they know you are capable and certified,
- Companies are more willing to sign long-term contracts for services with companies who can service their every testing and pre-employment need.
- Work at your own pace: whether you are starting your own business or enhancing an existing career in the industry, time is hard to come by. Work on your time and at your own pace.
MATERIALS NECESSARY FOR COURSE COMPLETION
Students will need access to a computer with a webcam and reliable internet access. All other materials will be sent directly to the student including supplies and forms necessary for demonstrations.
WHAT DO TYPICAL GRADUATES DO UPON COMPLETION OF THE DOT HHS ORAL FLUID SPECIMEN COLLECTOR TRAINING?
Our students take these courses for a variety of reasons and for an even wider variety of applications. Professionals who utilize these courses to advance their careers include:
- Collection Facility Collectors
- Collection Facility Managers/Administrators
- Collection Facility Owners
- Human Resource Professionals
- Substance Abuse Professionals
- Addiction Counselors
- Business Owners
- Safety Officers
- Compliance Officers
- Program Administrators
- Government Program Administrators
- Occupational Medicine Physicians and Professionals
WHAT MAKES OUR CERTIFICATION COURSES DIFFERENT ?
There is no luck involved with becoming number one in an industry. To be on top you can’t just do what is expected; you must go above and beyond what is expected, you must innovate and come up with new methods of helping students accomplish their goals by providing some of the most cutting-edge solutions the industry has to offer. So what makes us different?
- Our lead instructor, Andrew Easler, has a four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Education from the University of Central Florida and is a master of corporate training.
- Our courses are original and thoughtfully made. When we launched in 2013, our goal was to become the “Harvard” of the drug, alcohol, and DNA Paternity testing training business.
- We are an Approved Education Provider with many human resources certification organizations throughout the world and we offer continuing education credits (CE Credits) with the majority of our courses.
- Our learning management system is robust and highly engaging. It allows students to work at the best pace that suits them for maximum learning and content retention. Our students don’t feel rushed into “cramming” for a course only to forget the material a week later and therefore perform better in practice and make less mistakes than traditional training environments.
- All students receive lifetime access to their purchased courses until finished; review the course at any time from anywhere in the world.
- Immediate certificate issuance after passing the course so you can start testing and specimen collection right away. We can also mail you a beautiful, frame-able certificate that you will want to proudly display on your wall.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THE DOT HHS ORAL FLUID SPECIMEN COLLECTOR TRAINING COURSE?
This course package is comprised of individual courses. Some courses may take longer or shorter to complete depending on student pace, reading, and comprehension level. Here is a breakdown of the average times per course:
- Saliva/Oral Fluid Collector Course: Approximately 1-3 Hours including mocks
DOT HHS Oral Fluid Specimen Collector Training Certification
Our saliva & oral fluid specimen collector training course will teach you the collection process, rules, and regulations, with a provided certificate.
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: Easler Education Inc.
Course Provider URL: https://drugtestingcourses.com