WHY ENROLL IN THE DOT REASONABLE SUSPICION TRAINING COURSE FOR SUPERVISORS?
- According to the DOT, employers must provide signs and symptoms training to all persons who supervise safety-sensitive employees in accordance with FMCSA regulations (49 CFR §382.603), FRA regulations (49 CFR § 219.11), FAA regulations (14 CFR § 120.223), FTA regulations (49 CFR § 655.14), PHMSA regulations (49 CFR § 199.241), and USCG regulations (49 CFR § 16.401). The purpose of this training is to enable supervisors to determine whether reasonable suspicion exists to require a driver or other safety-sensitive employee to undergo DOT testing described in 49 CFR § 40. The consequences of not completing the mandated minimum training can, at the least, result in fines and penalties and at the worst serious injuries and liability.
- Even if you are not covered by the DOT, all supervisors making reasonable suspicion determinations should be trained on the signs and symptoms in order to avoid potential liability for ordering drug and alcohol tests with insufficient suspicion.
- Avoid safety risks by identifying the signs and symptoms of substance use and abuse in the workplace.
- This course is approved for continuing education credits, which means they have met very high standards by the top accrediting institutions.
- Embed a trust seal directly on your website so your customers can instantly verify your education and commitment to a drug-free workplace.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR DOT REASONABLE SUSPICION TRAINING COURSE?
- Immediate access to the self-paced DOT Reasonable Suspicion Training course consisting of videos, documents, and resources.
- Training certificates never expire, though reasonable recurrent training is highly recommended (and required under FAA regulation 14 CFR § 115(c)(4)).
- Live phone support to help employees for the duration of the course by calling 1-888-390-5574, and in-application live chat.
- Online exam testing employees on reasonable suspicion, signs, and symptoms, and provides employees with an unlimited number of passing attempts.
- Same-day certificate issuance which can be downloaded in PDF format and printed.
- DOT Reasonable Suspicion training covering 1-hour of alcohol misuse and 1.5-hours of drug use and abuse.
DOT REASONABLE SUSPICION TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVES
- Successful supervisors will be able to make reasonable suspicion determination and recognize the signs, symptoms, suspicious activity, and behavior with 100% proficiency.
- Successful students will be able to express an understanding of industry terms and the protocols involved with the regulations by completing an online quiz with 75% or greater proficiency.
HOW IS STUDENT PROFICIENCY ASSESSED?
- DOT Reasonable Suspicion Training includes informal and formal assessment techniques, including quantitative and qualitative strategies.
- Course exams utilizing several random questions related to reasonable suspicion training taken from a larger question pool assess the curriculum’s understanding of key terms and concepts.
- The interactive videos provide a summative and qualitative assessment through demonstrations designed to assess students’ preparedness for various real-world scenarios as it related to making reasonable suspicion determinations in the workplace.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM ENROLLING IN THE DOT REASONABLE SUSPICION TRAINING COURSE
- Human Resource Professionals
- Drug and Alcohol Program Managers
- Designated Employer Representatives
- Substance Abuse Professionals
- Addiction Counselors
- Business Owners
- Safety Officers
- Fleet Supervisors
- Site Supervisors
- Compliance Officers
- Hours-of-Service Supervisors
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THE DOT REASONABLE SUSPICION TRAINING?
- The DOT requires that all covered supervisors undergo at least two hours of reasonable suspicion training.
- Trained supervisors can recognize safety risks early and have a higher probability of intervening before an accident or injury.
- We know time is hard to come by. Our course credits never expire so you can work at your own pace.
MATERIALS NECESSARY FOR COURSE COMPLETION
- Students will need access to a computer with reliable high-speed internet access and a supported web browser.
- The computer must be able to play audio and video.
WHAT MAKES OUR DOT REASONABLE SUSPICION COURSE DIFFERENT?
There is no luck involved with becoming number one in an industry. To be on top you can’t just do what is expected; you must go above and beyond what is expected, you must innovate and come up with new methods of helping students accomplish their goals by providing some of the most cutting-edge solutions the industry has to offer. So what makes us different?
- Our lead instructor, Andrew Easler, has a four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Education from the University of Central Florida and is a master of corporate training.
- Our courses are original and thoughtfully made. When we launched in 2013, our goal was to become the “Harvard” of the drug, alcohol, and DNA Paternity testing training business.
- We are an Approved Education Provider with many human resources certification organizations throughout the world and we offer continuing education credits (CE Credits) with the majority of our courses.
- Our learning management system is robust and highly engaging. It allows students to work at the best pace that suits them for maximum learning and content retention. Our students don’t feel rushed into “cramming” for a course only to forget the material a week later and therefore perform better in practice and make fewer mistakes than traditional training environments.
- All students receive lifetime access to their purchased courses until finished; review the course at any time from anywhere in the world.
- Immediate certificate issuance after passing the course so you can start utilizing your skills right away. We can also mail you a beautiful, frame-able certificate that you will want to proudly display on your wall.
HOW LONG WILL THE DOT REASONABLE SUSPICION TRAINING TAKE TO COMPLETE?
The DOT Reasonable Suspicion training course may take longer or shorter to complete depending on student pace, reading, and comprehension level. Here is a breakdown of the average time for this course:
- DOT Supervisor Training Course for Alcohol: 1 hour
- DOT Supervisor Training Course for Drugs: 1.5 hours
LEGAL RESEARCH ON DOT REASONABLE SUSPICION
DOT Reasonable Suspicion Training Course for Supervisors
Enroll today in the DOT Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors & employees, and start learning the signs and symptoms of drug and alcohol abuse.
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: Easler Education Inc.
Course Provider URL: https://drugtestingcourses.com