WHY ENROLL IN THE DOT URINE SPECIMEN COLLECTOR COURSE?
- Course credits never expire–whether you are starting your own business, enhancing an existing career in the industry, or registering your employees, we know time is hard to come by; work on your time, not ours
- Training materials are shipped directly to your doorstep or place of business, including A GUIDE TO FEDERAL REGULATIONS ON DRUG & ALCOHOL TESTING: Required Regulations and Pro Tips From Acclaimed Trainer Andrew Easler a $149 dollar value, anywhere in the United States, at no extra charge
- This course includes virtual Mock Demonstrations (Mocks) conducted by webcam and are included at no extra charge
- Certificates are valid for 5-years and are accepted across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and many other countries
- We offer volume discounts for those looking to train multiple people
- Our courses are approved for continuing education credits (CE Credits) with many of the leading human resources organizations, state boards of nursing, and many other credentialing bodies
- Completing this course will grant you access to an instant, downloadable certificate and a free dynamic website trust seal that you can use to show the world that you are committed to the highest training standards and to ensuring a drug-free workplace
- FREE customer leads from MyDrugTesting.com
- Upon completion of the DOT Urine Specimen Collector Course, the collector will be a Verified Specimen Collector®
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE DOT URINE SPECIMEN COLLECTOR TRAINING COURSE?
- A comprehensive online training program that includes the Verified Specimen Collector® designation
- Collector Support®: get questions answered by our expert instructors; we’re just one email or call away
- Online exam with five attempts before needing a manual reset (no need to pay again if you fail)
- Virtual Mock Demonstrations (Mocks) conducted via webcam
- All materials necessary to complete mocks including split specimen collection cups and sample forms
- Same-day certificate issuance (printable online)
- A GUIDE TO FEDERAL REGULATIONS ON DRUG & ALCOHOL TESTING: Required Regulations and Pro Tips From Acclaimed Trainer Andrew Easler
- FREE customer leads from MyDrugTesting.com
DOT URINE SPECIMEN COLLECTOR TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVES
- Successful students will be able to express an understanding of industry terms and the protocols involved by completing an online quiz with 75% or greater proficiency.
- Successful students will be able to conduct collections according to the relevant protocols for the testing modality when provided with relevant and dynamic collection scenarios with a 100% proficiency.
HOW IS STUDENT PROFICIENCY ASSESSED?
This course includes both informal and formal assessment techniques including quantitative and qualitative strategies. Course exams utilizing a number of random questions taken from a larger question pool assess the understanding of key terms and concepts within the curricula while the mock collection (mocks) provide a summative and qualitative assessment through demonstrations designed to assess students’ preparedness for a variety of real-world scenarios.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THE DOT URINE SPECIMEN COLLECTOR TRAINING COURSE?
- New collectors
- Collectors needing refresher training
- Business owners
- Medical Assistants
- Laboratory Technicians
- Substance Abuse Professionals (SAPs)
- Designated Employer Representatives (DERs)
- Mental/Behavioral Health Professionals
- Occupational Medicine Physicians and Professionals
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THE DOT URINE SPECIMEN COLLECTOR TRAINING COURSE?
- According to surveys from GlassDoor.com, the average Drug Testing Collector earns approximately $36,000 per year
- Clients needing only one service may return for a different service if they know you are capable and certified
- Companies are more willing to sign long-term contracts for services with companies who can service their every testing and pre-employment need
- Work at your own pace: whether you are starting your own business or enhancing an existing career in the industry, time is hard to come by
MATERIALS NECESSARY FOR COURSE COMPLETION
Students will need access to a computer with a webcam and reliable internet access. All other materials will be sent directly to the student including supplies and forms necessary for demonstrations.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THE DOT URINE SPECIMEN COLLECTOR TRAINING COURSE?
This course may take longer or shorter to complete depending on student pace, reading, and comprehension level. Here is a breakdown of the average time students take to complete this course:
- DOT Urine Specimen Collector Course: Approximately 8-10 hours including mocks
DOT Urine Specimen Collector Training Course
Our DOT Urine Specimen Collector Training course will qualify you under 49 CFR Part 40 to conduct drug testing for individuals and companies.
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: Easler Education Inc.
Course Provider URL: https://drugtestingcourses.com