WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE TRAINING FOR EMPLOYEES COURSE?
- A comprehensive online training program consisting of videos, documents, resources, and guides
- Online exam
- Same-day certificate issuance (printable online)
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE TRAINING FOR EMPLOYEES COURSE OBJECTIVES
- Successful employees will be able to understand the effects and consequences of prohibited drug use on personal health, safety, and the work environment, and recognize the signs and symptoms that may indicate prohibited drug use.
- Successful employees will be able to express an understanding of the course objectives by completing an online quiz with 75% or greater proficiency.
HOW IS STUDENT PROFICIENCY ASSESSED?
This course includes formal assessment techniques with quantitative strategies. Course exams utilizing a number of random questions taken from a larger question pool assess the understanding of key terms and concepts within the curriculum as well as the learner’s preparedness for a variety of real-world scenarios.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THE DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE TRAINING FOR EMPLOYEES COURSE?
- Federal and state regulations recommend and often require that organizations that implement drug-free workplace policies establish an employee drug and alcohol training program. This course will prepare the employee to make informed decisions about the consequences of drug and alcohol use in the workplace on his or her personal health, safety, and on the overall work environment.
- A trained workforce is less likely to have injuries on and off the job, is less likely to have higher rates of absenteeism, and is more likely to have employees seek assistance when substance use becomes a problem.
- A trained workforce is also more likely to identify and report changes in behavior that may indicate a substance issue before it becomes a safety risk.
- Our courses never expire. That means employees can work on their own time and at their own pace to meet training deadlines.
MATERIALS NECESSARY FOR COURSE COMPLETION
Learners will need access to a computer with reliable internet access. The computer must be able to play video. Our videos are optimized for FlashPlayer.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THE DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE TRAINING FOR EMPLOYEES COURSE ?
This course may take longer or shorter to complete depending on student pace, reading, and comprehension level. Here is a breakdown of the average time for this course:
- Employee Training for the Drug-Free Workplace (120 minutes)
Drug-Free Workplace Training for Employees
Drug-free workplace training will help your workforce comply with required & recommended training under federal & state regulations as part of an EAP program.
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: Easler Education Inc.
Course Provider URL: https://drugtestingcourses.com