WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE?
- A comprehensive online training program consisting of videos, documents, resources, and PowerPoints
- Online exam
- Same-day certificate issuance (printable online)
- Successful Clearinghouse training students will be able to register for, utilize, and comply with all of the mandates for FMCSA Clearinghouse use.
- Successful students will be able to express an understanding of Clearinghouse terms and the protocols involved with the DOT and FMCSA regulations by completing an online quiz with 75% or greater proficiency.
HOW IS STUDENT PROFICIENCY ASSESSED?
This course includes formal assessment techniques with quantitative strategies. Course exams utilizing a number of random questions taken from a larger question pool assess the understanding of key terms and concepts within the curriculum as well as the learner’s preparedness for a variety of real-world scenarios.
THIS COURSE PACKAGE IS PERFECT FOR
- Designated Employer Representatives (DER’s)
- DER Assistants
- Human Resource Professionals
- Human Resource Managers
- Business Owners
- Safety Officers
- Fleet Supervisors
- Site Supervisors
- Compliance Officers
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THIS COURSE PACKAGE?
- The United States Department of Transportation Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (DOT FMCSA) requires that covered organizations utilize the FMCSA Clearinghouse to conduct queries on driver history for previous employer violations, record driver history, check records annually, and report violations to the Clearinghouse when they occur. While some of these responsibilities can be delegated to a Third Party Administrator (TPA), the employer retains full responsibility for compliance with the regulations. This course is designed to assist employers in every aspect of the Clearinghouse process from registration to limited queries, full queries, reporting violations, and designating Third Party Administrators where applicable.
- Trained Clearinghouse users are more likely to avoid making costly mistakes resulting in fines, penalties, and/or employee lawsuits,
- Work at your own pace. Start and stop however often you need for as long as you need. Our courses don’t expire. Work on your time and at your own pace.
MATERIALS NECESSARY FOR COURSE COMPLETION
Students will need access to a computer with reliable internet access. The computer must be able to play video. Our videos are optimized for FlashPlayer.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THIS COURSE ?
This course may take longer or shorter to complete depending on student pace, reading, and comprehension level. Here is a breakdown of the average time for this course:
- FMCSA Clearinghouse Training for Employers: Approximately 30 minutes