NDS: NON-DOT DESIGNATED EMPLOYER REPRESENTATIVE TRAINING (DER)
At DrugTestingCourses.com, we offer a full range of Designated Employer Representative (DER) training courses which are specifically designed for the governing body your agency is regulated by.
In this DER training course you will learn everything you need to know to become a Non-DOT DER including:
- What it means to be a DER;
- The roles and responsibilities of a DER;
- The requirements for a Non-DOT Program;
- How to manage a drug and alcohol-free workplace program for Non-DOT covered employees;
- The drug and alcohol testing process and how to handle problems in testing;
- Which regulations apply to your company and how to stay in compliance;
- How to select and monitor service agents;
- Training requirements for employees and supervisors;
- Which records must be kept and for how long; and
- Best practices to avoid a poor audit result.
You will also receive resources, reference materials, and helpful guides to help you while becoming a successful Designated Employer Representative. If you have any questions please call 1-888-390-5574 or send an email to email@example.com