TRAINING OPTIONS FOR THIS COURSE:
- In-house Trainers: Perfect for corporate trainers who would like to train and qualify employees from their organization in drug and alcohol testing. In-house trainers gain access to our online training portal with content that is always up-to-date for a small fee per student.
- Easler Authorized Trainer: This course is a required pre-requisite and perfect for those who want their own online training business. Easler Authorized Trainers are provided with the tools necessary to manage their own enterprise from registration and customer service to fulfillment. As master’s of their trade, Easler Authorized Trainers gain exclusive access to our in-person training network to promote their services, find new students, and have champions for their business.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE?
- Comprehensive online training program consisting of videos, documents, and resources
- Online exam
- Virtual Mock Demonstrations (Mocks) conducted via webcam
- Same-day certificate issuance (printable online)
- Receive a co-branded white label content delivery system called EaslerLMS™ where you can deliver training directly to learners
- Collector Support® for trainers: get questions answered by our expert instructors; we’re just one email or call away
- Automatic content updates so you know you’ll always have the most accurate information when training
- Successful students will be able to conduct collections and testing according to the relevant protocols for the testing modality when provided with relevant and dynamic collection scenarios with a 100% proficiency.
- Successful students will be able to express an understanding of industry terms and the protocols involved by completing an online quiz with 85% or greater proficiency.
- Successful student trainers will be able to create an engaging learning environment that complies with all applicable regulations and chain of custody protocols. Success will be assessed through the presentation of an instructor evaluation plan.
HOW IS STUDENT PROFICIENCY ASSESSED ?
This course includes both informal and formal assessment techniques including quantitative and qualitative strategies. Course exams utilizing a number of random questions taken from a larger question pool assess the understanding of key terms and concepts within the curriculum while the mock collection (mocks) provide a summative and qualitative assessment through demonstrations designed to assess students’ preparedness for a variety of real-world scenarios.
THIS COURSE PACKAGE IS PERFECT FOR
- Experienced hair specimen collectors
- Service agents and employees of private organizations regulated by non-federal protocols
- Safety officers
- On-site healthcare providers
- Collection site supervisors
- Collection site owners
- Business owners
- Medical Assistants
- Laboratory Technicians
- Occupational Medicine Physicians and Professionals
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THIS COURSE PACKAGE ?
- According to surveys from GlassDoor.com, the average Corporate Trainer earns approximately $58,000 per year
- Demonstrate a commitment to the comprehensive understanding of the state drug testing regulations and value to your clients or employer
- Control the rate of fatal flaws by training collectors yourself
- Save your company money by conducting training in-house
- Companies are more willing to sign long-term contracts for services with companies who can service their every testing and pre-employment need
- Work at your own pace: whether you are starting your own business or enhancing an existing career in the industry, time is hard to come by
MATERIALS NECESSARY FOR COURSE COMPLETION
Students will need access to a computer with a webcam and reliable internet access. All other materials will be sent directly to the student including supplies and forms necessary for demonstrations.
WHAT DO TYPICAL GRADUATES DO UPON COMPLETION ?
Our students take this course for a variety of reasons and for an even wider variety of applications. Professionals who utilize these courses to advance their careers include:
- In-house Corporate Trainers
- Collection Site Supervisors
- Collection Site Managers/Administrators
- Collection Site Owners
- Human Resource Professionals
- Substance Abuse Professionals
- Addiction Counselors
- Business Owners
- Safety Officers
- Compliance Officers
- Program Administrators
- Government Program Administrators
- Occupational Medicine Physicians and Professionals
WHAT MAKES OUR CERTIFICATION COURSES DIFFERENT ?
There is no luck involved with becoming number one in an industry. To be on top you can’t just do what is expected; you must go above and beyond what is expected, you must innovate and come up with new methods of helping students accomplish their goals by providing some of the most cutting-edge solutions the industry has to offer. So what makes us different?
- Our lead instructor, Andrew Easler, has a four-year Bachelor’s Degree in Education from the University of Central Florida and is a master of corporate training.
- Our courses are original and thoughtfully made. When we launched in 2013, our goal was to become the “Harvard” of the drug and alcohol testing training business.
- We are an Approved Education Provider with many human resources certification organizations throughout the world and we offer continuing education credits (CE Credits) with the majority of our courses.
- Our learning management system is robust and highly engaging, and our courses never expire which allows students to work at the best pace that suits them for maximum learning and content retention. Our students don’t feel rushed into “cramming” for a course only to forget the material a week later and therefore perform better in practice and make fewer mistakes than traditional training environments.
- All students receive lifetime access to their purchased courses until finished; review the course at any time from anywhere in the world.
- Immediate certificate issuance after passing the course so you can start training right away.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THIS COURSE ?
This course may take longer or shorter to complete depending on student pace, reading, and comprehension level. Here is a breakdown of the average time for this course:
- Non-DOT Urine Specimen Collector Train-the-Trainer Course: Approximately 4-6 Hours including mocks