WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PENNSYLVANIA DRUG & ALCOHOL WORKPLACE TESTING LAWS COURSE?
This Pennsylvania Drug & Alcohol Law Training overview course provides private employers and interested employees in Pennsylvania a summary of the current law in Pennsylvania as it relates to drug and alcohol testing. The course has been designed for the benefit of both legal and non-legal professionals. We have attempted to improve readability by avoiding “legalese” whenever possible and by keeping the important points clear and concise.
This course will cover important topics such as:
- What type of testing is allowed in Pennsylvania;
- The benefits and drawbacks of implementing a testing policy including relevant insurance discounts and how to qualify;
- Some of the observed dangers and pitfalls other employers have encountered through relevant case law; and
- The current status of state marijuana laws and their current effects on the implementation of workplace testing programs.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THE PENNSYLVANIA DRUG & ALCOHOL WORKPLACE TESTING LAWS COURSE PACKAGE?
Whether you are a small business owner, an interested employee, corporate counsel, or the VP of Human Resources for a Fortune 500 company, this course offers you valuable insight into private employers’ options and restrictions under Pennsylvania workplace drug and alcohol testing laws. Learn how courts are interpreting key provisions Pennsylvania in the Statutes and the Pennsylvania Constitution to make more informed workplace testing decisions going forward.
PENNSYLVANIA DRUG & ALCOHOL WORKPLACE TESTING LAWS COURSE OBJECTIVES
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Determine the workplace testing options afforded to private employers in Pennsylvania;
- Determine the restrictions on workplace testing for private employers in Pennsylvania; and
- Demonstrate an understanding of key workplace testing concepts particular to Pennsylvania.
HOW IS STUDENT PROFICIENCY ASSESSED?
This course includes formal assessment techniques including quantitative strategies. Course exams utilizing a number of random questions taken from a larger question pool assess the understanding of key terms and concepts within the curriculum.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THE PENNSYLVANIA DRUG & ALCOHOL WORKPLACE TESTING LAWS COURSE?
- Human Resource Professionals
- Substance Abuse Professionals
- Addiction Counselors
- Business Owners
- Safety Officers
- Fleet Supervisors
- Site Supervisors
- Compliance Officers
- Employees of Private Businesses
- Corporate Counsel
- Employment Attorneys
- Compliance Consultants
- Other Workplace Testing Stakeholders
MATERIALS NECESSARY FOR COURSE COMPLETION
Students will need access to a computer with reliable internet access. The computer must be able to play video. Our videos are optimized for FlashPlayer.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THE PENNSYLVANIA DRUG & ALCOHOL WORKPLACE TESTING LAWS COURSE?
This course is self-paced and does not expire. This course may take longer or shorter to complete depending on student pace, reading, and comprehension level. The average time to complete this course is one hour.
Pennsylvania Drug & Alcohol Workplace Testing Law Training
This Pennsylvania Drug & Alcohol Law Training overview course provides private employers & employees in Pennsylvania a summary of the current laws in Pennsylvania.
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: Easler Education Inc.
Course Provider URL: https://drugtestingcourses.com