WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE?
This Washington DC Drug & Alcohol Law Training overview course provides private employers and interested employees in Washington DC a summary of the current law in Washington DC as it relates to drug and alcohol testing. The course has been designed for the benefit of both legal and non-legal professionals. We have attempted to improve readability by avoiding “legalese” whenever possible and by keeping the important points clear and concise.
This course will cover important topics such as:
- What type of testing is allowed in Washington DC;
- The benefits and drawbacks of implementing a testing policy including relevant insurance discounts and how to qualify;
- Some of the observed dangers and pitfalls other employers have encountered through relevant case law; and
- The current status of state marijuana laws and their current effects on the implementation of workplace testing programs.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THIS COURSE PACKAGE?
Whether you are a small business owner, an interested employee, corporate counsel, or the VP of Human Resources for a Fortune 500 company, this course offers you valuable insight into private employers’ options and restrictions under Washington DC workplace drug and alcohol testing laws. Learn how courts are interpreting key provisions Washington DC in the Statutes and the Washington DC Constitution to make more informed workplace testing decisions going forward.
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Determine the workplace testing options afforded to private employers in Washington DC;
- Determine the restrictions on workplace testing for private employers in Washington DC; and
- Demonstrate an understanding of key workplace testing concepts particular to Washington DC.
HOW IS STUDENT PROFICIENCY ASSESSED?
This course includes formal assessment techniques including quantitative strategies. Course exams utilizing a number of random questions taken from a larger question pool assess the understanding of key terms and concepts within the curriculum.
THIS COURSE IS PERFECT FOR
- Human Resource Professionals
- Substance Abuse Professionals
- Addiction Counselors
- Business Owners
- Safety Officers
- Fleet Supervisors
- Site Supervisors
- Compliance Officers
- Employees of Private Businesses
- Corporate Counsel
- Employment Attorneys
- Compliance Consultants
- Other Workplace Testing Stakeholders
MATERIALS NECESSARY FOR COURSE COMPLETION
Students will need access to a computer with reliable internet access. The computer must be able to play video. Our videos are optimized for FlashPlayer.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THIS COURSE?
This course is self-paced and does not expire. This course may take longer or shorter to complete depending on student pace, reading, and comprehension level. The average time to complete this course is one hour.
Washington DC Drug & Alcohol Workplace Testing Law Training
This Washington DC Drug & Alcohol Law Training overview course provides private employers & employees in Washington DC a summary of the current laws.
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: Easler Education Inc.
Course Provider URL: https://drugtestingcourses.com