This program combines an online training component with a summative in-person training component. Trainees can complete an online component prior to meeting with an instructor either on-site or in our classroom where theory meets application in demonstrations, mock collections, and question and answer sessions.
This method works well with those desiring an in-person experience, but are on an extremely limited schedule, allowing trainees to complete coursework at their own pace while reducing necessary in-person class time.
- Experience the course in-person and online
- May allow the instructor to tour your facility and provide advice or for students to tour our facility
- Training location is your choice
- Students have the opportunity to apply theory to practice immediately and in front of the instructor
- Camaraderie and team-building opportunities
- Complete courses quickly and thoroughly
- Good for introverts and extroverts
- Travel expenses
- Students do not receive certificates immediately after course completion
- Demonstrations must be scheduled ahead of time
- May need to take (albeit less) time off of work