It’s very important to understand that not all drug and alcohol testing training is the same and if you or your employees are trained wrong on the collection process, policies or procedures it could cost you big.
A simple web search reveals countless “companies” offering training solutions for the drug and alcohol testing industry, existing collectors, or newbie drug and alcohol testing entrepreneurs looking to start their own business, and we also know that the same web search also reveals conflicting information about training requirements, rules, and regulations — Our mission is to be the most credible, the most professional and the most reliable source drug and alcohol testing industry information available.
With this mission statement in mind, our Founder and Cheif content creator Andrew Easler currently enrolled at Florida A & M University College of Law working toward his JD with a focus on employment and health law.
So, why trust us to train you?
- We are highly professional, highly competent, very experienced and hold education degrees and are licensed teachers who have trained 10,000+ people since we started.
- Our training is the best in the industry, in fact, we are endorsed by some of the biggest players in the drug and alcohol testing industry — not to brag, but we’re so good they even use our content to train their people.
- Our business is an online education for drug testing and other related industries as such we don’t compete with you or your business.
- We are recognized as an education provider for most Nursing Boards, any many reputable credentialing institutions NAADAC, SHRM, HRCI, and many other credentialing associations and even provide continuing education credits.
- We have free training and other resources that anyone can access at any time, just check out our YouTube Channel and make sure you subscribe.
- Our training is done one-on-one which means our students are given attention to their specific needs which allow us to turn any weaknesses into strengths.